Waterfall Mountain Courthouse Conference Venue
Mellonsfolly Ranch is the perfect location for your next conference – total isolation, no distractions and we specialise in tailoring each event to your requirements
Arrive into town 10am
Depart at 4pm
Exclusive use of Waterfall Mountain Courthouse (Minimum of Ten Guests)
- Conference Equipment – Cinema Presentation Screen, Computer Input Facilities, DVD & Video
- Player, Sound System, Whiteboard, Flip Chart and Stationery
- Lounge seating for up to 25 Guests
- Cookhouse Cowboy Lunch served in the Saloon (beverages not included)
- Morning & Afternoon Tea
- All Complimentary Activities – Cowboy Kit Out, Gun Slinging, Archery, Horse-Shoe Pitching, Lasso, Mountain Biking, Hiking and Western Movie Time.
- Shared use of Town – Clinton’s Billiard Saloon, Texas Rose’s Bathhouse, Lucky Strike Saloon, Campfire, Western Costume Room, E.T. Bedogni & Sons General Store, Miss Nancy Ann’s Hotel Parlor & Library.
- Cannon Firing
Day Conference $ 185 per person
Corporates & Groups can ‘Rent the Ranch’ for their stay at Mellonsfolly Ranch. This includes EXCLUSIVE OCCUPANCY of the Old West Town and all its unique facilities, such as the Waterfall Mountain Courthouse for conferences.